Coventry Health Care
Building Healthy Communities
We are transforming health care to build healthier communities. From individuals and families to businesses of all sizes, we're focused on a healthier you.
Find the information you need to manage your health care.
Explore Your Options
Open Enrollment & 2018We are not offering individual plans for 2018. This decision does not affect employer-sponsored plans or Aetna Medicare plans. To purchase an individual plan during Open Enrollment, you can:
Visit eHealth. eHealth is a licensed insurance agency that offers plans from many insurance companies, along with tools to help you select the plan for your needs and budget. You also can work with a licensed agent to get help finding a plan. eHealth compensates Aetna for referred customers who choose to enroll in health insurance through eHealth’s platform.
Visit healthcare.gov. Here, you can find plans in your state on the health insurance marketplace. The site includes a calculator to see if your income qualifies you for savings on premiums and other costs. If you qualify, you can only get these savings by enrolling through the marketplace.
- Medicare drug coverage (Part D) nationwide
- Medicare health and drug coverage combined (Medicare Advantage [Part C]) in 16 states
Learn more about our Medicare coverage options.
Brokers, please visit our broker portal.
- More than 30 years of industry experience, knowledge and data analytics
- An integrated suite of clinical and network solutions focusing on total claims cost
- Technology-driven solutions to enhance network development, clinical integration and operational efficiencies at the client desktop
If you would like to join the Coventry Healthcare Workers Compensation, Inc. provider network, please call 1-800-937-6824.
- MHNet Behavioral Health, a leader in the behavioral health care industry, is home of the Total Behavioral Solution. This quality, clinical-outcome oriented model is dedicated to improving the well-being of our members
- A national PPO network with superior access in urban, suburban and rural markets
- Seamless, non network claim solutions with partnered networks so no claim gets left behind
- Full complement of ancillary products for more cost savings opportunities – with medical management, specialty networks and transparency solutions
If you are having trouble accessing information on our website, our Customer Service representatives can assist you. Please call them
at the number on your member ID Card. Relay services for individuals with a hearing disability are available by dialing 711.
If you need a PDF document in an accessible format, you can request it directly by completing this online form.